Halloween Special Cranberry Cocktail
10 oz (may vary)
- 2 cups of fresh cranberries
- 2 carrots
- 1 large beet
- 1 apple
1. Measure out cranberries. If using frozen cranberries, allow to defrost at room temperature for 1 - 2 hours.
2. Prepare your carrots, apple and beet by cutting into small pieces.
3. Run all ingredients through your Aeitto Cold Press Juicer.
4. Pour 1-2 oz of vodka into your favorite glass.
5. Add cold pressed juice. Optional - add a sugar rim to decorate. If you prefer a sweeter tasting cocktail you can add simple syrup.
Print this recipes